Friday, March 25, 2011

Growin' Roan!

I decided to start a blog about...well...about Roan! These days I get asked how things are going a lot. Also, Sean and I have friends and family that live far away, so I thought a blog would be a good way to update those that would like to be updated on how things are going. Especially as we get closer to Roan's arrival.

So just a quick update for now...I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow. Roan seems to be getting more and more active every day! Yesterday, he was pretty active throughout the day, but had calmed down by, oh, 9pm. He wore himself out! Hard to believe I enter the third trimester on April 9th....

As for me, my back is my biggest complaint right now. Specifically a spot below my right shoulder blade. I have to recline whenever I sit down or it starts to hurt after 5-10 minutes. I'm going to Holt Chiropractic & it's helping with every other back pain besides that. So that just might be a spot that can't be "fixed". I was getting a tingling/pain under my ribs on the left side...it would bother me the most when I layed on my left side. That's still there a little, but not as bad. So I prop myself up with about 10 pillows on the couch when I'm vegging out. Ok, maybe not 10, but I use basically all the pillows!

Roan's grandma Bibi (my mom) is coming to visit today & tomorrow we're going to Ikea to get a chair for the nursery! Here's hoping he kicks for her!

Ah, time is getting away from me! I have to get ready. I'll probably change how the blog looks and add more to it...later...when I don't have to get ready for work!

No comments: