Monday, March 19, 2012

Army Crawls, Detox Diets, and Decisions

How Roan is Doing...

Still not crawling! Well, not conventional crawling. I really wouldn't be surprised if he went from army crawling straight to walking. I mean, he's pretty fast doing the army crawl...so I guess if it's working.... Although he's not as fast as if he were crawling, so we haven't quite started baby-proofing yet because it's not hard to catch him before he gets into something he shouldn't. Probably should get on that, though.

Not sure on his measurements...his next appointment is the 2nd. No shots this time, woo! He always takes the shots like a champ. Never had any side effects. It's worth him not getting some random fatal illness. 

Putting him to bed is somewhat of a struggle because we were rocking him to sleep...but we've decided it's time to put that to a stop. He's getting too big...the boy is almost 9 months old! I've officially started to carry him in to the store, etc., because him + the car seat is way too heavy! We also want him to have healthy sleep habits so it doesn't take an hour to put him down when he's older.

How Mom & Dad Are Doing...

I'm starting a detox diet next week. It'll be a week of fruits and veggies and then slowly reintroducing food into my diet. I have tummy/digestive troubles, so I need to figure out what sets it off. Spring Break is the first week of April and I cannot wait!

Sean has had pretty consistent work, which, as always, is good.

We need prayer because we've got some decisions that need to be made...not immediately, but soonish. Sorry to be vague, but we just really want to make the right decision for our family and that's a lot of pressure. And no, it does not involve having another baby!

No comments: